Take your students on a critical thinking evaluation of electricity and get the big picture on generation and consumption. This unique 1-hour program will engage students in meaningful energy education through action. The program includes an interactive presentation and solar lantern building workshop.
- Evaluate sources of energy and investigate electrical technologies
- Develop a global energy perspective and think critically to solve electricity challenges
- Work together to build solar lanterns
*Due to the number of solar lanterns available we suggest a maximum of 35 students per workshop.
- Grade 9 Science – Electrical Principles & Technologies
- STSE Emphasis (Science, Technology, Society, Environment)