Join Inside Education on our 2023 Energy Futures Summer Teacher Institute to get the inside scoop on the current status and future horizons of energy!
Want to deep dive into how Alberta is addressing energy development in a changing climate?
On this five-day immersive exploration of energy development, we will cover a wide scope of topics related to Alberta’s role on the national energy stage, including:
- Opportunities and challenges on the road net-zero energy production and the energy transition
- Renewable energy sources, including solar, geothermal, and biomass
- Clean fuel technologies like hydrogen and biofuels
- Greenhouse gas emissions and climate change impacts
- Future careers and youth engagement
All of this while networking with colleague from across Canada and learning from a myriad of experts representing multiple perspectives! Additionally, Inside Education will provide you with the tools and resources you need to bring all of this information back to your classroom to support your energy and environmental lessons throughout K-12.
Like all Inside Education programs, the Energy Futures Summer Institute is no-cost to teachers, education students, career counselors and school administrators – we will provide all program meals, accommodations (single or double occupancy) and transportation.
This program is offered at no cost to educators across Canada - including a subsidy to cover travel to Edmonton, if required.
We hope to see you there!