We look forward to seeing you online!
The more the merrier. Please share this link with your colleagues!
We do ask that anyone who plans on attending the live webinar register so that we can get to know the audience and tailor content. The webinars will be directed at educators however anyone who is interested is welcome to listen in.
Looking for content, tools and ideas to support your lesson planning?
Just like the award-winning teacher professional teacher PD you know and love from Inside Education these webinars will inspire you to get creative with curriculum! These one hour sessions will include an introduction to Alberta-specific environment and natural resource topics, engaging expert guests, networking with colleagues from across Alberta and activities to support online learning!
*Webinars are designed for teachers but students as well as interested sector practitioners are welcome to participate.
Be on the look out! Sign up for our e-newsletter to stay in the loop!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What program will be used for the webinars?
- We will be using ZOOM webinars and will send the login details on the Monday before the webinar.
- Do I need to download the software in advance?
- We encourage you to download the app for full functionality however you can just join using link.
- Do I need an active microphone and camera?
- You will not be on camera, however you can ‘Raise Your Hand’ to ask questions using the built in microphone on your computer. If you don’t have a microphone questions can always be asked in the chat box.
- Will the webinars be recorded?
- Yes. We will make the webinars available on this page as well as on our YouTube channel. If you register for a webinar but do not attend live we will email you the recorded version along with the supporting curriculum materials.
Please contact us if you have any questions!