Join us for this no-cost half-day program that will examine the connections between weather, air quality, and climate change.
On the program you will:
- Meet with local air quality experts and your local airshed group
- Tour an air quality monitoring station
- Connect with other teachers interested in environmental topics and project-based learning
- Learn how to incorporate local air quality data into meaningful lessons for your students
- Leave with tons of ideas and resources you can implement in your classroom the next day
Teachers from across Alberta are welcome to apply!
If you are a successful applicant, Inside Education will provide you with a full scholarship to attend the program. Your food, all facility tours, workshops and a $75 half-day supply teacher subsidy are included in the scholarship.