Energy and the Environment – An Oil Sands Case Study
Using Inside Education’s Energy Dialogues resource we will explore the relationship between Alberta’s energy industry and our natural environment.
Themes: energy sources, energy production, technology, sustainable development, climate change, wildlife, careers & stewardship.
- Biology 20
- Science 10/30,
- CTS: Natural Resources (NAT)
- STSE Emphasis (Science, Technology, Society, Environment)
Energy Dialogues – Energy & Wildlife
Inside Education wants to help you bring energy and climate education to your school. Our experienced team of educators are ready to energize your students with hands-on exploration of key energy topics hosted right in your school.
- A full program includes 4-8 stations of your choice and takes approximately 1 hour to complete.
- We can accommodate up to 60 students at a time and multiple groups can work through the stations throughout the day.
- We are flexible on the format and will work within your space and bell schedule.