These programs will examine how local energy efficiency and conservation actions connect to the larger climate conversation and discuss the role that students play in the future of energy.
The program will emphasize key themes including renewable and alternative energy, net-zero and green building, sustainable transportation, technology, careers and more!
This experiential learning event will include tours, workshops and expert presentations and students will be provided tools and resources to share the experience back in their schools.
Participating Students in Grades 9 – 12 can receive 1 credit towards their high school diploma.
- This program is full scholarship offered at no-cost to schools and includes lunch, snacks and program transportation. *please note that the scholarship does not cover transportation costs to and from the program start location
- Open to junior and senior high school – grades 7-12
- Programming will run approximately 9:00am – 3:30 pm each day – not including travel time from the school
- We welcome teams of up to 8-10 students and 2 teachers from each school
- A $150/day supply teacher subsidy is also available if required